I have a strong commitment to lessening my impact on the environment in my personal and professional life. Measures to lessen the environmental impact of my photography work include:
- use of recycled materials, including recycled paper products and packaging
- use of recycled/reused furniture and props for displays and portrait sessions
- client meetings held at local businesses within walking or biking distance whenever possible
- supporting local businesses for client meetings, thank you cards, gifts, etc.
- use of a fuel-efficient vehicle for all meetings and shoots requiring a vehicle
- paperless contracting
- reuse of an existing building for my office space (affectionately nicknamed the chicken coop)